The task of managing the New Ulm Community Market and Cooperative is given to a volunteer Board of Directors. The board will be made up of 9 directors who are all members of the Cooperative. The length of a term on the Board of Directors is 3 years.
- Amanda Groebner (President)
- Beth Fluegge (Vice President)
- Katie Dorschner (Secretary)
- Mary Jane Glawe (Treasurer)
- Lynnda Kalk (Co-Treasurer)
- Gail LeGare
- Tracie Vranich
- Karyn Clemons
- Open Position
Are you passionate about Food and your community? Excited for a Cooperative market in the New Ulm area? NUCMC is looking for members to help make our cooperative a reality and to volunteer their leadership and vision. Please consider volunteering your time and passion!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospective Board Member Questionnaire
- NUCMC Membership Application
- NUCMC ByLaws Amended and Restated
Please send completed applications and questionnaires to:
New Ulm Community Market & Co-op
PO Box 782
New Ulm, Minnesota 56073